"Fashion illustration (Star streak)"

Hello! I always liked to draw and fashion, so I decided to combine these 2 elements. So my hobby appeared, as a fashion illustration. I started looking for famous illustrators to understand how to draw and get inspiration. In addition, I gathered ideas from collections of famous brands. I want to note that I'm not going to copy images from existing ones. I want to create something new, inspired from other works.

Now I want to share my work, which was originally a little different. But the result still pleased me.

As a basis, I took a jacket in a black vertical strip, I was inspired by the brand Balmain. The vertical strip is very good for elongating the silhouette, so I try to give it a preference, rather than a horizontal strip. Initially, the jacket wanted to combine with a metallic skirt, but at the last moment decided to make it dark blue, with a stellar effect. To balance the image, added a black top. After all, the accents in the image, in my opinion and so enough.

This image can easily be dressed for a party, bright and stylish. Of course you can not do without accessories. Personally, I would add metalized boats and steep large earrings.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения