"Fashion illustration" (UFO)

Hello! It's already spring, soon we'll finally change winter jackets to a lighter one, like jeans jackets. Therefore, I decided to draw a very bright jeans, in which every girl just will not go unnoticed. Initially, I wanted to make it dark blue and confine myself to a large applique on my back. But when I came up with the idea of ​​putting an alien figure on my back, I decided to make a space-jacket!

I decided to decorate the jacket of the jacket in the form of space. I do not know how well I did, but it seems to be good. To the alien I added a drawing of a flying saucer. After all, how is he without her ?!

On the sleeves, I added icons on the side in the form of the same alien and a flying saucer.

The main color of the jacket, as I planned, was blue, but that was not boring decided to add to the design: turquoise and pink. Pink has something in common with the alien's pink glasses.

But it seemed to me that the alien was still a little in the image and decided to make earrings. And that the image was finished it made the bright hair of the model. Colors are similar to the colors of a denim jacket.

In general, a cosmic image that I like very much! Such a jumper I would definitely have worn! It seems like you need to learn design and modeling to turn your idea into reality.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения